Thank you for helping us protect your children and our entire community by adhering to the policy changes below.
1. Scheduling- We will no longer provide online appointment scheduling. All appointments will be triaged by phone. We are also strictly adhering to our no walk-in policy. If you do not have an appointment and you walk in with your child, your child will not be seen. Please call us for an appointment during regular office hours which can be found on the "contact" section of this website. You will also see our after hours policy on the same page.
2. In office/Telemedicine Visits- We are offering in office visits for all well children who need routine physical exams and vaccines. If your child is sick, you will initially be offered a telemedicine visit. If during the telemedicine visit the doctor determines it is necessary to see your child in the office, you will be given an in office appointment during a time when we can isolate your child from our other patients.
3. Stay home if- If anyone in your household has had any kind of illness in the last 14 days such as runny nose, cough, fever, vomiting, or diarrhea, please reschudule your child's appointment.
4. Quarantine if- If your child or anyone in the household has traveled to one of the NY travel restricted states, please observe the 14 day quarantine requirements prior to coming into the office.
5. Covid Test- We offer a rapid antigen covid nasal test. Results are received within 15 minutes. The test is performed by swabbing the anterior part of the nose, not the deep/back part, therefore, the test is better tolerated. If you would like your child to receive the covid test, they will first need a telemedicine visit.
6. 1 Adult Only- We would like to limit the amount of people coming into the office. Therefore, each child should come with only 1 adult. Please make sure that both the child and adult are completely well and have not been exposed to anyone who has had any runny nose, cough, sore throat, diahrhea, or fever in the last 14 days. Everyone who comes into the office must wear a mask. Additionally, if you are running late for your appointment you MUST call us. We are trying to limit the amount of people who are in the office, therefore, it will be difficult for us to accomodate anyone who is late for their appointment.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation in helping to decrease the spread of COVID 19.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO CONNECT TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE WHERE YOU WILL FIND MORE INFORMATION.
The Soha Pediatrics Team